Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
California Structural Building Components Association
The California Structural Building Components Association welcomes anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
We are proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components. We are a local chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA).
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- 84 Lumber Opens Fully Automated Truss Plant
- ALSC February 2021: More Non-ALS Lumber Grade Marks
- Simpson Releases Updated Concrete Anchor Catalogue
- Reminder: You Must Do This with Injury & Illness Logs
- Homebuilders Fear Lumber Will Slow Starts & Economy
- Multifamily Forecast Points to Strength in 2022
- Charts: These Factors are Affecting Active Homebuyers
- SBCA has a New Membership Coordinator, and a New Address
- Huber Introduces Several Innovative Products at IBSx
- RP Lumber Buys One of Iowa's Oldest Lumberyards