Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
California Structural Building Components Association
The California Structural Building Components Association welcomes anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
We are proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components. We are a local chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA).
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- Can Offsite Construction Solve New Jobsite Labor Logistics?
- Truss Plant Purchase Helps GA Dealer Expand Rapidly
- CM Sales Opportunities Abound as Builder Confidence Soars
- Tables: Top 20 Dealers by Sales Per Location and Employee
- SF 4 Succeeds in Finding New Online Training System
- Goal of SBCA’s 'Be Essential' Campaign Is to Find Quality Workers
- Video: QC and QA Differ for CMs in These Key Ways
- Video: When Is Steel Construction Less Costly than Wood?
- OSHA Issues Employer Guidance for Returning Employees
- NFC Members Added to HIA Heat Map for Off-Site Building Solutions